The Seaport Neighborhood: Places to Go, Things to Do
The Seaport neighborhood is one of Stockton’s most popular neighborhoods. With a number of attractions and events, Seaport is the place to be! In this guide we will cover some of Seaport’s best places to go and things to do, as well as provide an overview of what Seaport has to offer for families near Stockton in California.
1) The Seaport Farmer’s Market: This market takes place every Sunday from 10 am-2 pm year round in Seaport Village Square on N Broadway St. It features fresh produce from local farms, artisan baked goods like breads and pastries made by local bakers, gourmet food items such as wine and cheese, handmade jewelry.
The most important buildings of Seaport neighborhood are Seaport Village, Seaport Square and Seaport Hotel.
– Seaport is the place to be! In this guide we will cover some of Seaport’s best places to go and things to do, as well as provide an overview of what Seaport has to offer for families.
– The most important buildings of Seaport neighborhood are Seaport Village, Seaport Square and Seaporet Hotel.
Mobile Mechanic Pros Stockton regularly services cars in this neighborhood.
The Valley Times article titled “Promising Future” written by Kelly Cooper on September 27th 2018 might have included a quote that gives insight into how Stockton residents feel about their city: “Stockton’s past few years may not have been easy or perfect, but on the other hand , there is an optimism, a feeling that things will get better.”
– Seaport Village offers many retail shops as well as restaurants and cafes like Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar, The Cove Oyster Bar and Legal Fish Tacos.
– Seaport Square on the other hand provides office space for companies such as Stockton Unified School District (including Challenger Early College High School) and Startup Accelerator Fresno Incubator to name just two of them. There are also some hotels in this area including Seaport Hotel which opened its doors back in 2012 with stunning views over San Francisco Bay.
The San Francisco Naval Communication is also located in Seaport, a historic building that is now home to the Seaport Museum.
There are several things to do at Seaport besides going shopping or visiting museums: one can go kayaking on Richardson Bay from the docks of Pier 33 (open year round), take a dolphin watch tour from Pier 39 or enjoy an evening stroll through Ghirardelli Square all along Beach Street downtown.
Now test your knowledge about Valley Oak.
GET A FREE INSTANT QUOTE
We are happy to provide you with an online quote on any mobile mechanic service you need. Just fill out the details and if you like the price, we can arrange the appointment straight away!